SPC Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre
SPC Physiotherapy have Clinics in both Redditch and Worcester
Our purpose built Physiotherapy Clinic is based at North Moons Moat, Redditch and has been carefully designed to provide private air-conditioned and fully equipped treatment rooms alongside a gymnasium/exercise room. All rooms are on the ground floor with parking directly in front of the clinic.
Our private physiotherapy clinic in Worcester provides a welcoming private treatment room based at Shrubbery Dental Practice, Worcester.
If you are not sure whether we can help, please call us and speak to our friendly team on 01527 597272, we will be happy to talk to you.
Our clinics provide a calm and spacious environment in which you will be assessed and treated by a member of our team of highly experienced Chartered, HCPC Registered Physiotherapists.
You will receive prompt, effective treatment conducted in a professional manner that addresses your needs and expectations.
To learn more about the many conditions that we can help with please click learn more
- We aim to offer appointments within 24 hours
- Early and late appointments are available
- Initial Assessments and any follow-up treatment sessions are up to 40 minutes long
- There is no obligation to continue for a prolonged course of treatment, sometimes one or two sessions are all that is required
- Home visits can also be arranged if necessary
- To make an appointment call us now on 01527 597272 or complete our online request form by pressing the button below
What you can expect
- Treatment that is tailored to you by an experienced Chartered Physiotherapist, registered with the Health & Care Professions Council
- Written notification to your GP or Consultant at the start of treatment as required
- Follow up letter to your GP or Consultant at the end of treatment as required
- Additional communication with Medical Practitioners as required
- Access to the latest electro-medical equipment and acupuncture/dry needling treatment at no extra cost
- Full administrative support in working with your Health Insurance Company
- Ongoing treatment/exercise and advice programme prescription as necessary
- Access by telephone to therapists for follow-up support
- Convenience of purchasing aids and appliances at competitive prices